Bangladesh Air Force (BAF) officer cadet circular 2021 has been published on the official website www.joinbangladeshairforce.mil.bd. Personnel will be hired to serve as Air Force cadet officers in the 86th BAFA course. If you are able to pass HSC in any of the groups and you are interested in joining Bangladesh Air Force as an officer. Additional qualifications for application are described in depth in this article. The procedure for applying as well as the dates for the exam, the exam location, and similar questions are also covered in depth. The information comes from the circular from the 86 BAFA circular. Let’s take a look.
Also Read : Airforce Job Circular 2021
Bangladesh Air Force Officer Cadet Circular 2021
The Bangladesh Air Force (Biman Bahini) has always been dedicated to protecting our skies in Bangladesh free of threats. The Air Force protects the airspace on our mainland and offers assistance to our Navy as well as the Army. It is a privilege to be part of this force. BD Air Force.
There is good news for candidates keen to serve in the Air Force! Biman Bahini officer cadet circular was released. Male and female applicants are eligible to apply. The candidates who are eligible will be enrolled on the basis of the BAFA course.
BAF OFFICER CADET CIRCULAR AT A GLANCE
- Force: Bangladesh Air Force (BAF)
- Post: Officer Cadet
- Vacancies: Not specific
- Job Type: Full time
- Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary: BDT. 10,000/- (During training)
- Application Fee: BDT. 1,000/-
- Application: Online
- Online Application Start: 26 October 2021
- Application Last Date: 27 February 2022
All Information Related to the Application
Find out all the details about the application. The information is derived from the recently published Air force cadet officer position circular.
Also Read : MOA Job Circular 2021
Eligibility for Application
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Age Limits: From 16 to 26 months. The day of determination of age is July 7, 2022.
Education Qualifications Check out which SSC and HSC test results are required to be able to apply.
|Branch||SSC & HSC|
|GD(P)||Candidates need to achieve GPA 4.50 for both tests from the Science category. They must also earn at least an A grade in Physics and Mathematics.|
|Finance||Candidates must be able to pass both exams with a grade of 4.50. Also, get at least ‘A’ grade in Mathematics/Accounting.|
|Admin||You need to score 4.50 on both tests in any class.|
Physical Qualifications Minimum physical requirements for male as well as female candidates are provided below.
|Height||64 inches||62 inches|
GD(P) 64 inches
|Size of the chest||32 inches at normal temperatures|
34 inches of extended length
|28 inches in normal conditions|
30 inches extended
|Weight||Based on height and age||Based on height and age|
Apply online starting 27 October to 26 October. The deadline for applications is February 27, 2022. This means that the application process will be ongoing for a period of 04 months.
Also Read : DGFP Job Circular Apply Online 2021
Air Force Online Apply
The procedure to fill out on the internet BAF Application form to apply for the Officer Cadet position is described below.
1. Visit this link joinairforce.baf.mil.bd or click the above button to apply.
2. Click on the “APPLY NOW” option.
Fill in the form displayed on the screen with the required information then click on the “Next” button.
4. Now complete the application process by following the instructions displayed on the screen and deposit BDT. 1,000/- as the application fee.
You can watch the video tutorial below if you have trouble understanding the instructions above. The video tutorial has been collected from the official website.
Application Submission Procedure
Candidates should attend the exam center to submit the following documents along in the form that has been filled online.
- Photocopies attested of all educational certification certificates, numbers sheets and testimonials.
- Certificate of Citizenship.
- Character certificate.
- Certificate of marriage status.
- Certificate of address permanent.
- 12 passport-sized, attested photographs taken in the last few days.
- A certificate of character issued by an administrator of the most recent school.
- Affidavit of photocopy of birth registration or NID card.
Download BAF Officer Cadet Circular 2021
BAF Recruitment Exam Date & Exam Center
The center for the exam is identical for candidates from all districts. The exam date as well as the address of the center are provided below.
|Exam Date||Exam Center|
|07, 14, 21 & 28 November 2021||বাংলাদেশ বিমান বাহিনী ও তথ্য নির্বাচনী কেন্দ্র,|
পুরাতন বিমানবন্দর, তেজগাঁও, ঢাকা-১২১৫
|05, 12 & 19 December 2021|
|03, 04, 05, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 & 31 January 2022|
|01, 02, 07, 08, 09, 14, 15, 16, 22, 23 & 28 February 2022|
Candidate Selection Procedure
As per the Bangladesh air officer cadet circular 2021 of the Bangladesh air force the selection process for candidates will be completed in a total of 06 steps. The steps are as follows.
1. The preliminary written test will be conducted. The test will be written on the topics listed below.
- and physics.
But, only candidates for the administrative branch will be assessed on the following topics.
- And General Knowledge.
2.) Medical examination preliminary.
3) Preliminary viva examination.
4.) Inter-Army selection board.
5) Health examinations for final health through CMB or Central Medical Board.
6.) There will also be a cadet’s final board.
Special Notification: No candidate is allowed to use any type of electronic device to bring into the exam center.
You can contact 16125 to get any information. You can also send your inquiry to the official email address. The address for e-mail is listed below.
* E-mail address: [email protected]
* Official website: joinairforce.baf.mil.bd