Bangladesh Navy job circular 2021 PDF is now available. The new circular has first published on the Navy’s official website joinnavy.navy.mil.bd. The recruitment of manpower is planned to fill the positions in the categories of Sailor or MODC. The online application process has been launched. It is also possible to become a member of in the Bangladesh Navy. Get the complete details regarding eligibility criteria and application process in the context of Bangladesh nou bahini’s recruitment circulars 2021.
Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2021
The Navy is the naval warfare arm part of the Bangladesh Armed Forces. The force was created in 1971. It is accountable for protection of around 1,18,813 square km of maritime area and significant ports, military bases along with economic zones, in Bangladesh.
According to Wikipedia The BD Navy currently has about 25,081 soldiers. Additionally, 03000 civilians are also employed.
On August 18, 2021, a notice of recruitment was issued to recruit manpower for this force at the post in the MODC and Nabik posts. Nabik as well as MODC. The possibility of joining BD Navy only if you have successfully passed the SSC exam.
Check Also : Bangladesh Army Job Circular 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
- Force: Bangladesh Navy
- Post: Sailor & MODC
- Vacant Post:Unspecified
- Deadline:20 September 2021
- Assistance Number 070769017 (Tap to dial)
- E-mail: [email protected] (Tap to mail)
- Official Website: joinnavy.navy.mil.bd
Educational Qualifications FOR Bangladesh Navy Job
(Communication & Technical, Seaman) (Male)
|It is required to be able to pass SSC or equivalent exam from Science group with a the minimum GPA at 3.50.|
(Male and Female)
|You must pass the SSC or equivalent exam from the science section with a the minimum GPA at 3.50 including biology and chemistry subjects.|
|Cook, Patrolman, Steward & MODC (Navy) (Male) Writer & Store (Male & Female)||For the positions that of the Patrolman MODC, Writer, and Store The candidate must pass the SSC/equivalent exam with a minimum GPA of 3.00 for any group. And 2.50 for Cook and Steward.|
|Topas (Male)||Class 8 pass.|
Physical Fitness (Minimum)
|Seaman (Male)||5 ‘ 6″|
|Patrolman (Male)||5 ‘ 8″|
|Other Branches||Male – 5 feet 4 inches|
Female 5 ‘ 2″
|MODC (Naval) (Male)||5’6 inches|
Expansion 2 inches
Expansion 2 inches
weight : WeightWeight can be determined based on the height and age.
Other Qualifications FOR Bangladesh Navy Job
Let’s take a look at other qualifications that are required by the Bangladesh Navy sailor & MODC job announcement 2021. Candidates must meet these requirements to be considered for the.
- Nationality: Bangladeshi.
- Swimming It is a must to know.
- Marital Status It is required to be single.
- Age From the 01st of January in 2022 The age of a candidates for the post Sailor must be between 17 and 20 years old and the age requirement for the MODC post MODC must be 17-22 years.
Check Also: bd police job circular 2021
ADMISSION CENTRE :
Bangladesh Nou Bahini Job Circular 2021
Bangladesh Navy Job 2021 Online Apply Procedure
The process for filling out your online application for position that is Sailor OR MODC is explained below.
1. First, visit – joinnavy.navy.mil.bd.
2. Click”Apply Now” or click the “Apply Now” button.
3. Then you will be presented with an application form similar to the one below. Fill it in and then press”submit” “Submit” button. After that, complete the rest of the application according to the directions.
Please note that, at the time of applying, the applicant needs to pay BDT 200for the application fee using the mobile bank (bKash, Nagad, etc.). The application won’t be finalized after the fee has been completed.
Admission is granted as a sailor MODC If you are able to complete 4 steps. The steps include:
- Primary choice.
- Written test.
- Health check-up for the final time.
- And also viva examination.
To be able to take part in the initial step i.e. preliminary selection exam The candidate must be at the center designated by his district at the stipulated time and with the documents listed below.
Check Also: Airforce Job Circular 2021
Documents Required for Admission
Certificate of Educational Qualification:
- Certificate of SSC.
- Sheet to mark.
- Admit Card and Registration Card.
- For candidates who have completed the 8th class only the exam document and the mark sheet that they have received from the school are required.
Notice that applicants who have completed SSC must submit an attested photocopies in the event that they are unable to provide the original copy of a document for reasons of any kind. But, according to the BD Navy MODC job circular 2021, the documents have to be endorsed by a first class gazetted officer.
Other documents required for Bangladesh navy admission:
- Certificate of Character and Nationality received by the Chairman/Chairman or Mayor of Ward/Union Parishad Councilor.
- A certified photocopy or copy of National Identity Card or Birth Registration Certificate.
- Photocopy attested by father’s national identification card.
- Parental consent.
- fifteen copies of the applicant’s passport-sized color photo one replica of the candidate’s father’s photograph and 01 copy of the photo of the candidate’s mother. The photos must be certified.
Important Notes: Prior to applying and prior to going to the center of admission with all the required documents, please go through this Bangladesh Navy Nabik & MODC job circular 2021 thoroughly.