Bangladesh Fire Service Job Circular 2021 is out. Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defense have issued the new job announcement. To fill the following positions in the income sector within the Fire Service and Civil Defense Department on full-time basis, applicants are being sought from legitimate and eligible Bangladeshi citizens listed next to the post with the following conditions.
Fire Service Job Circular 2021
Join Bangladesh Fire Service is the biggest defense group in Bangladesh alongside other forces like those of the Bangladesh Navy, Bangladesh Air Force, Bangladesh Police and others. The majority of applicants residents of the village to be able to avail the chance of a chance to be part of Join Bangladesh Fire Service – Fire Service job 2021.
FSCD Job Circular 2021
There are numerous people looking on Google for for the Fire Service and Civil Defense job announcement to find FSCD employment circulars 2021. Apply online. It is believed that the Fire Service and Civil Defense offer a fantastic chance to gain government positions in Bangladesh. There are a lot of vacancies for Bangladeshi people in the www.fireservice.gov.bd job circular 2021. Those who are suitable for these empty posts must apply online FSCD teletalk com bd website www.fscd.teletalk.com.bd apply. If you are also looking to find a government job, keep checking out the FSCD Circular 2021. Circular 2021.
ALSO READ: PPA Job Circular 2021
How to Join Bangladesh Fire Service Job Circular 2021
Join Bangladesh Fire Service plays crucial roles in Bangladesh keeping the regulations and regulations for the people. They are often referred to in the name of Bangladesh Fire Service and Bangladesh Defence. If you are able to join Bangladesh Fire Service Job, you will have the opportunity to travel abroad to attend an event like the United Nations Peace event and could earn an enormous amount of cash.
ALSO READ: KGDCL Job Circular 2021
Fire Service New Job Circular 2021
|hiring organization||Bangladesh Fire Service|
|Number Of Posts||See Circular|
|No. of Vacancies||See Circular|
|Job Nature||Full-time job|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Gender||males and females|
|Age Limitation||18 – 30 years|
|Qualification||Graduate, Diploma, HSC, SSC, JSC|
|Published Date||See Circular|
|Application Deadline||24 November 31 December 2021|
|নতুন নিয়োগ পাবেন এখানে||নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি|
- Vacancy: Firefighter
- Number of posts: 03
- Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary / Graduate Pass
- Other requirements: Height 5 feet 4 inches and chest size 32 inches.
- Salary: 9000-21800 tk
- Last date of application: 31 December 2021
ALSO READ: HSD Job Circular 2021
Fire Service Job Circular 2021 PDF
Fire Service and Civil Defence Job Circular 2021 Apply Online
If you’re determined to submit an online application in the Bangladesh Fire Service Job Circular 2021 or become a member of the Bangladesh Fire Service, read the entire circular of jobs and then follow the process of applying:
- To apply, first, visit this link fscd.teletalk.com.bd.
- Click on “Application Form”.
- Then read and follow the directions displayed in the display. Before submitting an application for admission, confirm all the details.
It is essential to note that any educational qualification should be listed when you fill out the fire service web-based application. If you don’t mention it, you are not eligible to be eligible for a promotion or similar benefits.
ALSO READ: DGFP Job Circular Apply Online 2021
Form Of Application
ALSO READ: Ajkerdeal Job Circular 2021
fscd.teletalk.com.bd admit card download
ALSO READ: LATC Job Circular
Terms of Application:
- Candidate must belong to Bangladesh and possess a identification card issued by the national government. The application form without a an identity card from the country is considered. Complete all columns on the prescribed form accurately It is required to complete an application by signing it with your own signature and you need to write with the names of the applicant as well as the name of the mother along with the name of the father as well as the address. Send it with the application. A sample of an application form as well as admission forms can be found on the official website that is maintained by the Fire Service and Civil Defense Department.
- The applicants must be 18 to 30 years old as of April 1 2021. For Freedom fighters, the limit for children of the heroic freedom fighters can be as high as 32 years old. However, the age limit cannot be relaxed for children. The affidavit is not accepted in the case of age (attested photocopy of the national identity card to prove the age ( mandatory) must be included along with the application.
- Four copies of the newly taken passport size color photo (5 * 5 cm) together with the filled-in application form as well as 01 (one) duplicate color photograph (attested by a 1st Class gazetted officer) must be glued to an acceptance card in the appropriate location (with adhesive).
- 100 (one hundred) rupees for candidates listed in serial no. 01 02, 03, and 01 and 50 rupees for those of applicants in serial no. 04 03, 04, as well as 04, 05 and 06 (non-refundable) Original copies of the treasury invoice (Postal Order or Postal Order, Bank Draft or Pay-Order not acceptable) must be included with the application form. Deposit the invoice from the Treasury (Bangladesh Bank or Sonali Bank (Treasury Branch)with code number 6381-0000-2031 and the application form must be included. The title of the position being sought for must be noted in the above.
- To send any letter , without sending the treasury invoice stamped and a certified photocopy of the National Identity Card and any admission letter for examination fees The name and the postal address of the sender must be noted on right side of the envelope stamped with Rs.
- Applications must be submitted to the Director General, Fire Service, and Civil Defense Department, Kazi Alauddin Road, Dhaka by posting on 13/10/2021 before 5 midnight on the Tuesday ( No application in hand will be considered). Applications received after this date and time won’t be accepted. The entry will be made available for those candidates who are eligible to take part in the test through sorting through the forms.
- People working in government, autonomous and semi-government organizations are required to apply for the position with the approval of the relevant authorities. The age limit cannot be relaxed for them.
- When any of the information provided is not provided or incorrectly provided (permanent address, certificate submitted, other information mentioned in the application and quota proof of information) and is discovered at any point after the appointment, the order will be cancelled and legal action is taken against the person.
- The selection process will be based on the current guidelines and rules that are in force under the current government as well as the latest regulations ( latest) that are applicable to the evolving field. Candidates will not receive any form of TA / allowance for taking part in the test for selection.
- The authority has the right to alter or modify any portion of the notice of recruitment no matter if the number of positions is greater or less or the application is rejected or accepted as the final decision by the authority is final. No objections can be raised regarding this matter.
- ALSO READ: 12th BJSC Circular
Fire Service Recruitment Exam Date 2021
The test for recruitment to the fire service will be conducted in three steps.
- Verification of physical fitness;
- Written exam;
- And then, the final viva test.
Candidates who pass physical eligibility tests will then be called for the written test. After passing the written exam can you take part in the viva exam. The time, date and location of these tests will be sent by SMS.