GST Admission Circular 2020-21 – General Science and Technology admission 2020-2021. GST admission circular 2021 has been published on the official website www.gstadmission.ac.bd. The initial application process will begin at the beginning of April, 2021 and close on June 25, 2021. Find out more information in the General Science and Technology (GST) admission notice 2020-21.
General Science and Technology Admission Circular 2020-21
In the 2020-2021 academic year there will be 20 public universities that are part of the General Science and Technology (GST) admissions system. It is necessary to be able to apply for admission into these universities in two stages. The first of these is an initial submission, and another one is for the application that will ultimately be accepted.
In the first round of applicants 150,000 applicants will be chosen for each class. Only those who are selected will be allowed to take part in the final admissions test through a formal application.
- A Unit Final Application : 08 September (5.00 PM)- 10 September 2021 (12.00 AM)
- Primary Application Result : 08 September 2021
- Final Application Start: 01 September 2021
- Deadline: 07 September 2021
- Admission Test: 17 October 2021
- Admit Card Download:
- Apply Link: gstadmission.ac.bd
GST Admission Test Schedule
|A Unit (Science )||17 October 2021||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM|
|B Unit (Arts)||24 October 2021||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM|
|C Unit (Commerce)||01 November 2021||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM|
Initial Application Requirement
There are three units altogether. They are Unit A (Science) Unit B (Arts) and Unit C (Commerce). We will discuss the prerequisites for admission to these units.
For A Unit
- Candidates who passed SSCor equivalent exam in 2017/2018 and HSC equivalent exam in 2019/2020 in the science department can apply to be admitted.
- Candidates must have a minimum grading points standard 3.50 (including optional subjects) for each exam, and overall grading point average of 8.00 in both tests.
For B Unit
- Candidates who have completed SSC or equivalent exam in 2017/2018 and have passed HSC or an equivalent exam in 2019, or in 2020 from the Humanities Group can apply for admission.
- The applicant must have at least grade point average (GPA) 3.50 (including the 4th subject) for each exam and a total grading point average (GPA) 7.00 for both exams.
For C Unit
- Candidates who have passed SSC or the equivalent exam between 2017 and 2018. HSC or an equivalent exam in 2019 or in 2020 in the Commerce Group can apply for admission.
- Candidates must earn an average GPA 3.50 (including the fourth subject) for each exam, and a the total GPA 7.50 in both tests.
BBS Result 2021
Admission Test Marks Distribution
Only those selected from the applicants who were initially selected will be allowed to participate on the test for admission. All students must take this test by going to the appropriate location. Each school will offer an admission test with 100 marks. The duration of the test for admission will be one hour.
Unit A (Science)
|Total = 100|
Unit B (Humanities)
|Total = 100|
Unit C (Commerce)
|Business Organization and Management||25|
|Total = 100|
GST Admission Notice 2021
General Science and Technology admission prospectus below in image download. You can download it for further information on GST admission.
LATC Job Circular Apply
List of GST Universities
The following are the names of the 20 public universities under the GST admission system:
|General University (9)||Science & Technology University (11)|
|1. Jagannath University||10. Shahajalal University of Science and Technology (SUST)|
|2. Islamic University||12. Patuakhali Science and Technology University (PSTU)|
|3. Sheikh Hasina University||12. Fazilatunnessa Mujib University of Science and Technology|
|4. Khulna University||13.Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University|
|5. Comilla University||14. Rangamati University of Science and Technology|
|6. Begum Rokeya University||15. Bangabandhu University of Science and Technology|
|7. Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul University||16. Pabna University of Science and Technology|
|8. Barisal University||17. Jessore University of Science and Technology (JUST)|
|9. Rabindra University||18. Noakhali University of Science and Technology (NSTU)|
|19. Mawalana Bhashani University of Science an0d Technology (MBSTU)|
|20. Haji Danesh University of Science and Technology|
GST Online Application Procedure
Primary application for admission to universities at Combined Universities begins on April 1, 2021. Students who meet their educational requirements and are eligible to apply online for admission. General Science and Technology Bunch system admission authority created online application website named www.gstadmission.org.
We have provided a simple procedure to follow for GST on-line application. This can be followed when you submit your application to be admitted.
- Firstly, go to General Science and Technology (GST) admission related official website www.gstadmission.org.
- When you enter the website, you will be able to see the admission requirements.
- If you’re eligible for an application Click on the “Primary Application” button.
- Then you will receive the application form to fill in this with your details from your studies.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- If everything is fine If all is well, press the “Submit” button.
- Before you submit your final submission, the website will show you the entire overview of information with an images and signatures. Make sure you have all the information checked.
In this website you will get all kind of university admission related information. To get instant update, subscribe our notification service otherwise join our social media platform.