SEQAEP Teaching Job Circular 2022 in Bangladesh Additional Class Teachers. Do you wish to become an outstanding teacher? Are you keen to enter the teaching as a profession to develop your career? Do you view it as an opportunity to work in the rural regions of Bangladesh?
SEQAEP Teaching Job Circular 2022
Secondary Education Access and Quality Enhancement Project , which is run by the Ministry of Education and funded by the World Bank announces vacancies for 1500 Additional Class Teachers (ACTs) in English Mathematics, Language and Science subjects (Physics Chemistry, Biology and Physics) through December 2022.
The ACTs open positions in the targeted secondary educational institutions across the country. This job will allow you the opportunity to work with and support students from rural locations to improve that education is of high quality as well as enhance the learning process of teaching. These positions are temporary and will have the potential to be MPO-listed or hired as a regular Subject Teachers.
Online application submission deadline :. 21st July, 2022.
Hard copy submission deadline: 30th July 2022.
The SEQAEP Teacher Job Circular The minimum requirement for applying:
- ACT for English High Honours English or Bachelor Degree (pass) comprising 300 marks or an equivalent credit hr. in English;
- ACT for Mathematics Bachelor Degree with Honours or Honors (pass) with 300 marks or credit equivalent to hours. in Maths;
- ACT to Science Subjects Honours in Science/Bachelor Degree (pass) comprising 300 marks in any one of (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) Subjects.
- less than 50 marks in total or CGPA 3.0 in scale 5 or 2.5 for Scale 4 holders at the graduate level and the relevant subjects are not required to apply.
- An existing MPO listed teacher does not apply.
- Retired teachers who are interested in retirement may be encouraged to consider applicants to apply.
- Candidates must be citizens of Bangladesh.
Attractive honorarium packages:
- Candidates who have a 1st Class or equivalent at the graduation level will be awarded Tk. 25,000.00 per month;
- Candidates who have 2nd Class or equivalent at the graduation level will be awarded Tk. 22,000.00 per month.
SEQAEP Teaching (ACTs) Job Circular 2022 Download
A) ACT will take regular classes, just like regular/ MPO teachers of the institution.
b) Additional Teachers will have at minimum 16 Additional Classes during a month.
C) The duration of each Additional Class lasts approximately 1 hour and will be scheduled prior to school hours, on holidays and on vacations.
d) Find weak students, create LRS as well as Peer Learning Group.
How do I Apply for SEQAEP Teaching Job Circular?
- The applicant should send a the application in hard copy to the Project Director, SEQAEP, Shikkha Bhaban 2nd Block 2nd floor 16. Abdul Gani Road, Dhaka-1000.
- Application form is available in the SEQAEP Website : www.seqaep.gov.bd/jobs
- The applicant’s hard copy must include: (i) online print copy; (ii) attested copies of all academic documents and mark sheets; (iii) two recent passport-sized photographs; (iv) attested copy of the nationality certificate, or (vi) National ID card.
- The name of the post and the topic should be listed at on the front of the application envelope.
The short-listed applicants is selected by the project according to upazila as well as merit.Enlisted ACT will sign contract with the relevant SMC/MMC of the institution that is being used. The Honorarium of the Additional Class Teacher is provided by the organization according to the contract with SMC/MMC.
Priority given to candidates: To select and deployment of the applicants the preference is given to the deployment of ACTs within their own upazila in the district, or neibouring district and upazilas.
The list of upazilas that have been selected for the Additional Class program is available here.
Azmiriganj-Habiganj, Aditmari-Lalmonirhat, Atrai-Naogaon, Banskhali-Chittagong, Barguna-S-Barguna, Belaichari-Rangamati, Bhedarganj-Shariatpur, Bhuapur-Tangail, Chatmohar-Pabna, Chowhali-Serajganj, Charfesson-Bhola, Daulatpur-Kushtia, Dhunat-Bogra, Dhamrai-Dhaka, Doulatpur-Manikganj, Fulgazi-Feni
Gangni-Meherpur, Gazaria-Munshiganj, Goalanda-Rajbari, Godagari-Rajshahi, Gowainghat-Sylhet, Gurudaspur-Natore, Gangachhara-Rangpur, Haimchar-Chandpur, Hatiya-Noakhali, Hizla-Barisal, Haluaghat-Mymensingh, Harinakunda-Jhenaidah, Haripur-Thakurgaon, Islampur-Jamalpur, Jaldhaka-Nilphamari, Jibannagar-Chuadanga, Kaliakoir-Gazipur, Kasiani-Gopalganj, Kalapara-Patuakhali, Kalaroa-Satkhira,
Keshabpur-Jessore, Khaliajuri-Netrokona, Khanshama-Dinajpur,Khetlal-Joypurhat, Laxmichari-Khagrachari, Madhukhali-Faridpur, Mithamoin-Kishoreganj, Mohammadpur-Magura, Nakla-Sherpur, Narail-S-Narail, Nazirpur-Perojpur, Raipura-Narshingdi, Nasirnagar-B.Baria, Rajapu, Jhalokathi, Rajarhat-Kurigram, Rajnagar-Moulvibazar, Ramgati-Laxmipur, Rupsa-Khulna, Saghat, Gaibandha, Shibchar-Madaripur, Shibgonj-Nawabganj, Sharankhola-Bagerhat, Sonargaon-Narayanganj, Sulla-Sunamganj, Teknaf-Coxs Bazar, Tetulia-Panchagarh, Thanchi-Bandarban,Titas-Comilla
Women and other advantaged applicants are encouraged for applications. For details of SEQAEP Teaching Job Circular 2022, application format and procedures to apply please visit http://www.seqaep.gov.bd/jobs. Only those who have been shortlisted for the positions will be approached. Any form of persuasion or personal contact that could influence any point in the recruitment process will be considered as an ineligibility to apply for posts. If you’re a worthy applicant, you should apply.
SEQAEP Job Application Form 2022
Apply Online Now : Click Here